Satin Bomber with Jeans and floral canvas

I went for shopping recently and oh I saw these satin jackets almost everywhere.I fell in love with this blush satin jacket the moment I saw it.Although I could not find a smaller size and this one which I bought was a bit large for me, but I could not resist and had to buy it.
I paired it with a normal black Tee and Levis Jeans and then these floral canvas shoes caught my attention they are so girly and comfortable.I have given below shopping links for this look below.

You can wear long boots also in winter instead of floral sneakers.One thing I observed is try to wear this satin bomber with a dark blouse /top to bring out the contrast if you want to keep it unzipped.

1.Satin Bomber 
2.Levis Dark blue Skinny Jeans
3.Floral Canvas Sneakers
4.Pink Mirror Sunglasses 

Let me know if you liked this post, would be happy to know your feedback!

Monica Dhiman

Tries to express her thoughts, observations and whatever bothers her a lot in form of words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment