What I Wore Today


It is long weekend here in India due to festival season.So, we decided to watch 'Miss peregrine home for peculiar children'.Wanted to watch this from few days so today finally got a chance.

For this outing I tried a peplum lace top.I bought this few days back, and the moment I saw this in the store I was all over it.This top is from 'gipsy', an Indian brand, but the top is so comfortable and looks chic that I couldn't help but buy it.It has a zipper on the left side.I paired it with Levis jeans and Aldo ankle strap nude heels.



I agree I need to improve my pictures, will surely try to do it next time.(Need to improve my photography skills)

I have tried to create a similar look in Polyvore,You can check it out below and can also buy similar items.

Do let me know your thoughts about this look.Happy Weekend!




Pink and Blue


BOSS Hugo Boss pink top
7,875 INR - vanmildert.com

Ted Baker destroyed jeans
11,660 INR - tedbaker.com

Neiman Marcus ankle strap sandals
7,515 INR - lastcall.com

Prada cross body handbag
83,865 INR - fashionette.co.uk

Holiday jewelry
109,860 INR - jewelstreet.com

Fur key chain
3,865 INR - dillards.com

Blue sunglasses
1,330 INR - luxurydivas.com

Tech accessory
skinnydiplondon.com




Monica Dhiman

Tries to express her thoughts, observations and whatever bothers her a lot in form of words :)

3 comments:

  1. Monica, I love your lace peplum top with the pretty high heels. And how cool about the festival season. I'm looking forward to seeing that movie too :)

    Xoxo, Shelly
    www.ArizonaGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Shelly , thanks for visiting my blog :), thanks alot for all the love !.Your recent post rocks as well:)

      Delete
  2. hey Sarah Thanks!

    But somehow I am not able to visit your website.Do give me access, would love to visit!

    ReplyDelete