Ceoff Black Pumps by Tresmode

Black Heels are a must in every girl's wardrobe.There are many reasons to it - firstly black goes with any dress, secondly black color shoes and that too accompanied with heels makes you look classy.
These pair of black stilettos is one thing that would accompany you for long as it is never going to be out of trend.Be it office wear, party wear or just casual outing you can always rely on black pumps.You can try different textures matte, shiny patent leather, suede in black heels. Personally,  I believe shining black heels just look awesome for any occasion.Depending on your liking you can go for pointed, peeped or round shaped toes.Here is my advice if you have thin feet then prefer to buy pointed toe heels it will fit better.

I generally go for pointed toe stilettos, but this time, I decided to buy rounded toe stiletto online After due diligence I shortlisted Ceoff black belly shoes by Tresmode.It has medium height heel (around 3inches) and matte finish.I was looking for a pair which I could use for casual outing and office wear as well.I am not very comfortable with very high heels so went with the medium heels.As usual, got my package before delivery time, thanks to Jabong team.I would say never get overwhelmed by high heels if you are not comfortable walking in them.Choose what you are confident of and also try to buy from brands which you already tried in case you are shopping online like me, this helps to ensure you would get right fit and comfort.



I tried these as soon as I got them and was so excited to see this product.Sole is not hard or very soft either.Overall it is comfortable to walk in.You can pair it up with pencil skirt , trouser while going to office, or it will also make you look sexy and attractive if you are matching it with a dress (short or long).Black is one color which you can wear anywhere anytime and you will always look sensual in it.So girls go for black pumps if you still don't have one in your closet.




Monica Dhiman

Tries to express her thoughts, observations and whatever bothers her a lot in form of words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment