Pink Stilettos by Dorothy Perkins

These days suddenly my love for heels has increased considerably.I had always been apprehensive of ordering shoes online especially heels as I am afraid if it would fit properly or not, whether it would be comfortable or not etc.But this time I could not stop myself as I fell in love with these heels the moment I saw them.So after thinking a lot and considering there is always an option to return within 7 days I went ahead and ordered these pink heels from Dorothy Perkins. Before buying, I did some research about the brand and found out it is a UK based retailer which certainly boosted my confidence that it should be comfortable.I got a decent discount from Jabong and the product arrived within a week( Thanks to their fast delivery).It looked as per my expectations.Here are the pictures.





It has around 3 inch Heel and the soul is comfortable.The size was a perfect fit.My shoe size is UK 4 /36 and I ordered the same for this product.The front straps help you make more comfortable and stable while walking.These T-shape heels are good especially if you have skinny feet and everything doesn't suit you.The grip of the heels is good and helps you walk comfortably.I am not used to wearing high heels but wearing this one I would say I was really comfortable and could manage to wear it for 2-3 hours without getting tired.The description of the product on Jabong says
"While the synthetic upper and lining of these stilettos promise a durable wear, the resin sole offers good flexibility and slip resistance."  I would say its true as it does not skid and the grip is good while walking which makes you feel more comfortable.

Overall if you are looking to buy these modish pink heels, go ahead without any worries.You can match it up with your jeans, skirts,& shorts, basically it would go with any western wear.Try not to wear it with pink clothes if you want to flaunt these.

Monica Dhiman

Tries to express her thoughts, observations and whatever bothers her a lot in form of words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment