Somethings remain unrevealed !!

Sometimes you are surprised by the kind of things which exist in this world. When I look around and observe I see many things which don’t have an explanation i.e. how did they happen and it forces me to believe that there are some powers which are not earthly and can do things which humans can’t. Have you ever thought why do you feel very peaceful or calm, free from all undesired thoughts when you stand in a temple? Have you ever thought that why sometimes people get sick but scientifically no source can be found? How sometimes miracles happen and someone dying gets life? How some people can predict what is going to happen these things don’t have any answer for their occurrence. Just one simple example is.. few days back I had bad dreams almost every other night, used to see ghosts but then I started chanting the ‘Gayatri mantra’ and it proved to be so effective that I never had bad dreams after that night. It somehow brought a positivity in myself and calmed me. This indicates that there is some positive energy present in this world although there is no proof and one can’t see this positive energy but it is present. I used to think that god is just a faith of a person which keeps you going and brings positivity, but if it is so then how can chanting a mantra makes me sleep peacefully without any bad dreams? When I go to sleep and start chanting I don’t think about anything and the strange thing is I don’t even know what it means but still it works and I am amazed. I never thought it could be so effective. People often say that they don’t believe in god because there is no physical sign of his presence but do they have an answer for all these positive things which happen? Do they have an answer for the epics –the Mahabharta and Ramayana? Is there any answer for the bridge which stills exists between India and Shri Lanka beneath ocean? Is there any answer for how at some places if people wish something it gets fulfilled? How come water of Ganga is so pure inspite of being so polluted that it never gets spoiled?

I have spent 25 years of my life but still this puzzle is unresolved and still comes in front of me time after time.I hope with time I will be able to know some of its secrets.


 

 

Monica Dhiman

Tries to express her thoughts, observations and whatever bothers her a lot in form of words :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's pretty cool Mon. Of course, we all know the power of mantras, but we forget. It's nice to be reminded that there is positive energy in the world and it is only a chant away...

    ReplyDelete