I am going to enter a new phase of life soon with new place, new surroundings and new people.
I have been longing for this badly and now time has come. I hope it turns out to be good time for me. Everything is going to change in next few days, life will start moving on and I will become busy gradually, the holiday has come to an end. The time I got at home has been very valuable to me and made me believe that some people on earth still care for me J.I don’t want to go away from my family but have to go and will miss everyone at home badly.

Good Luck to me J

Monica Dhiman

Tries to express her thoughts, observations and whatever bothers her a lot in form of words :)

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm gonna go thru the same phase , a new life awaits to create memories and teach lessons !! Good luck for urs , as for me I've one more month to rock :D

    http://shonazee.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...good luck to u also :) keep smiling <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey main to kayal go gaya jee aapke khaylon ka

    ReplyDelete